Sunday, July 1, 2012

New (unchecked) Source of Savings?

So I posted some of these tips on another website and I got some feedback I wanted to pass on because its always great to get more options. I haven't tried it myself, but its worth checking out anything that could save a buck right? so the website is BIGWORDS.com and I did a little looking around, it seems pretty cool. You can search through it for textbooks at different stores (comparison shopping). And it gives you the option to look at rental pricing, buying pricing, and even selling. And in buying, it will calculate buy back prices, whether they are guaranteed or a possibility, pretty interesting. They give the 'best option' first so you don't accidentally jump at the most expensive thing. Its a little weird to navigate, but it gives you a little 'If you're lost, click here' link to help navigate. Just something to look into. As I said I haven't fully investigated it but it looks interesting enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment